After The Fall: EarthFall
Currency is based in ounces of salvage.
Raw steel is worth almost nothing but special metals, titanium, aluminum and so forth are worth a great deal, rubber from tires is used for hundreds of items from wound sutures to grips for weapons.
Glass of some kinds is of high value such as that from the City State that makes volcanic glass weapons and armor.
Armatists are needed, with their special forges, to reheat the metals and either create useful items or separate the ingredients and they can then be sold to others.
Currency List General-
- Watch Tower Town 1/2 ounce
- Border Town 2/3 ounce
- City State 1/2 to 1 ounce
- General meal 1/3rd – 2/3rd ounces
- Nice meal and drink 1 – 1 1/2 ounces
- Travel meals such as jerky and water 10-20 ounces for 1 week
- Water in a town with a well 1/2 ounce
- Water in an oasis Free at a Sipping stone 1/4th an ounce for a cup
- Handguns of various caliber 20-50 ounces
- Rifles of various Caliber 40-100 ounces
- Handguns of energy and particle type 100-300 ounces
- Rifles of energy and particle type 300-1000 ounces
- Bow/Crossbow style weapons 30-50 ounces
- Runic weapons of any kind 1000-10000 Ounces
- 45 Caliber and lower 20-40 ounces per 20 new rounds
- 45 Caliber and lower 5-15 ounces per 20 reloads
- 50 Caliber and higher 35-60 ounces per 20 new rounds
- 50 Caliber and higher 15-25 ounces per 20 reloads
- Laser magazine New 20 ounces
- Laser magazine reload 10 ounces
- Arrow/Barbs used and new 5-10 ounces per 12 depending on type of shaft
- General animal hides (depending on hide) 3 – 10 ounces per limb
- Reinforced hide (depending on hide and reinforcement) 5-15 ounces per limb
- Armatist created 10 – 30 ounces a limb